Thursday, May 8, 2008

End of Visitors

Ryan's parents left this morning and it was really sad! It has been so much fun entertaining them, showing them our favorite places so far, and giving them the grand tour of the monuments, etc.! Fortunately, we will be spending the weekend with them in New York! Woo hoo!

One of the saddest things is we don't know when we'll have our next visitor!!

So, someone, book a trip!! Fly Jet Blue- it's cheap and super comfy and they have great snacks!


1 comment:

HisWifeTheirMom said...

Um, can I drive? It would take me longer to get to the airport and wait for my flight then it would to just drive up there...

No really, Max and I briefly talked about it and we plan on heading up that direction sometime...can you believe I have never "been" to DC? I have driven through...