Today, I turned in the California license! Next time I go to Cali, I'll look like a tourist!! I'm also registered to vote in Maryland! Woo hoo! Ryan will be getting his new license next Saturday. It was sad to have to turn it in but I'm now an official Maryland resident and I already have the plastic card to prove it. It was weird to realize I've already been driving for ten years. I'll be 26 on Monday! Turning 16 was such a big deal because of the golden privilege to drive! Time sure flies! I expected to have to take a test or be handed some reading materials on driving in Maryland, but nope! I guess it doesn't matter to the Maryland Vehicle Administration (MVA aka DMV) that I don't know how to drive in snow!! Oh well!
1 comment:
Now you will be a tourist when you visit! Does that mean we can visit touristy places and show you around? Ha ha ha!
Post a Comment