Total weight gain? 0! My combination of heart burn and lack of ability to eat has made me return to my pre-pregnancy weight. From what I've read though, for someone who is overweight like me, it's good to only gain up to 2 or 3 pounds in the first trimester anyway, and then between 15 and 25 pounds overall.
How big is baby? It's a little raspberry!
Maternity clothes? I bought a belly band! Saturday, I had a hard enough time buttoning my jeans before we even left the house but it was even harder after Ryan and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch... that's a huge mistake if you are getting heartburn and everything you eat gives you gas! I puffed right up! Thanks goodness for the belly band so I could wear those jeans to run errands Sunday.
Sleep? I took a very brief nap after work today which was my only nap of the week. I'm only getting up about three times a night now, which is down from about five.
Best moment of the week? My first appointment at the Arlington Women's Center was this morning. I was kind of nervous but equally excited. Ryan wasn't able to be there for the beginning of the appointment, but Karen (who married us!) was able to join me! She's in town right now for a little vacation and was so excited when we told her we were pregnant and then asked her to be my substitute hubby for today's appointment. It was neat to look around the waiting room and see women at different stages of pregnancy and knowing I'll soon be in their shoes. Ryan got to the AWC just in time to pick us up and take us to lunch. It was a pretty awesome morning.
Funny moment of the week? I think there were two good moments this week. First, Jenn had a dream that we named the baby Montana! Second, my pregnancy brain is really making things difficult for me! Sunday, while I was running errands, I went to CVS, used my debit card, entered my pin, and everything was fine. I then went to Micheal's, used my debit card, entered my pin, and everything was fine. Then, I went to Target, swiped my debit card, and could not, for the life of me, remember my pin!! I entered multiple combinations of what I thought were the numbers and they just disappeared! Fortunately, I had our emergency credit card because this was truly an emergency! I still, to this day, can't remember my debit card pin number! What's wrong with my brain?!
Symptoms? I'm peeing less, burping and farting more! Lucky Ryan! My heartburn is getting pretty awful-- even ice cream makes me burn up! And, I'm still exhausted. Is it nap time yet?
What I miss? Buttoning my favorite jeans! It's weird that the scale shows the same number but my clothes definitely do not fit the same!
What I'm looking forward to? My first "Future Mother's Day!"
No comments:
Post a Comment