Where I live, these bars cost $3.39 each. When you buy 3, you get $10 back in ExtraBucks (ECBs). The best thing is you can repeat this deal SIX times! Luckily, I already had $10 ECBs from my last CVS trip, so this literally cost me 75 cents and I got $10 ECBs to use on my next purchase. My CVS had 6 bars, so I was able to do this transaction twice.
Here's how it worked for me:
- Scan ExtraCare card. Ring up 3 Neutrogena bars. Total: $10.75. Scan $10 ECB. Pay 75 cents! Get $10 ECB on your receipt.
- Then do it again! Scan ExtraCare card. Ring up the next three Neutrogena bars. Total: $10.75. Scan $10 ECB from your last transaction. Pay 75 cents! Get $10 ECB on your receipt.
Today I got 6 bars and only paid $1.50 out of pocket. I'll check other CVS locations until May 24 so I can maximize this deal. Remember, you can do this six times, so you could end up with 18 bars for a whopping total of $4.50 with $10 ECBs leftover to spend on something else.
No comments:
Post a Comment