Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Who's Embarrassed Now?

Last night I had a dream that made me wake up giggling.

Logan and I were at the grocery store which many of you know is one of my favorite places to be. It really is. No sarcasm. I love grocery shopping!

As usual, my coupon binder was with us, sitting in the seat where the child should be. In this dream, Logan was a preteen/young teen. While we were at the checkout line he said, "Mom, why do you always have to use coupons and carry this giant binder? It's so embarrassing!"

I shot him my mom look (trust me, it's good), paid very little for my groceries, then went to the customer service desk to ask for a big empty box, scissors, a sharpie, and tape.

I then made a sandwich board which read:

I told my Mom using coupons to save money on groceries was embarrassing...
Who's embarrassed now?

I made him stand in front of the grocery store for 30 minutes.

I'm kind of looking forward to embarrassing my teenager!

No comments: