Total weight gain? +3 pounds (I mostly blame the cruise food!)
How big is baby? About the size of an orange seed
Maternity clothes? Nope, but I know I'll need them sooner rather than later. I've been sucking my tummy in for as long as I can remember and it's already uncomfortable to try to hold it all in!
Sleep? I wish I could sleep all day! For the last two weeks, I've felt like I could fall asleep anywhere!
Best moment of the week? Seeing my primary physician yesterday and having the pregnancy confirmed. I've been seeing the same doctor for three years and even she was excited! Because I have PCOS, I never thought I would be able to become pregnant, especially without using any kind of medical assistance (like taking clomid to make me ovulate or even IVF). I'm overjoyed with knowing I can actually be pregnant and it's because I worked so hard to lose 30 pounds!
Funny moment of the week? On Sunday, I said something funny and Ryan commented that he thinks I've been funnier lately. I replied it's because I'm carrying around half his genes! He cracked up!
Symptoms? I'm so sleepy! I had to take naps every day on the cruise and I wish I could nap at work. My kidneys are definitely becoming more efficient; when I need to go, I need to go now! And, that's about every hour or so. My eating habits have changed. I can only eat small meals and snacks during the day and even those make me burp, but at dinner, I can easily put down a whole plate of food without any side effects. Ryan thinks Baby J grows the most at night! I feel like I'm getting a pregnancy brain already. Yesterday, I left my phone charger at work; the day before, I left a burner on on the stove...
What I miss? Being able to sit through a meeting without a potty break. I also miss kickboxing, zumba, and running! I'm taking it easy and just doing yoga, walking, the elliptical, and biking until we're out of the danger zone.
What I'm looking forward to? My first appointment at the Arlington Women's Center in 2 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment