Weight gain? 26 pounds. I had a great time cooking and eating this weekend!
How big is baby? Baby J is probably 17 1/2 inches from head to toe and weighs between 4 1/2 and 5 pounds. On Thursday, he was measured and it's estimated he was 4.6 pounds!
Maternity clothes? Mostly jammies. Even all weekend while Jacque was here. She was happy to lounge in jammies all day too!
Sleep? I'm not so good at sleeping at night, but I'm really good at taking naps, especially during the day. I can take 2 a day. We think it's because of my iron being low. I kind of enjoy it.
Best moment of the week? Seeing our beautiful boy during our ultrasound this weekend, making dinner and baking cookies with Jacque and Bryana, and getting to spend the whole weekend with Jacque.
Funny moment of the week? This morning, I was already up watching tv and drinking ovaltine In the living room when Ryan got out of bed. Shortly after he joined me on the couch, I got up to go to the bathroom. As I stood, he said, "WHOA!" I looked at him and asked, "I look bigger than I did yesterday, don't I?" I think you know what the answer was.
Symptoms? I'm sleepy, congested, nauseous from baby's activity, and I'm really feeling the ligaments stretching across my belly. Fortunately, I don't have any new stretch marks yet! I'm also getting uncomfortable sitting or laying on surfaces that aren't very supportive, like our couch which is ordinarily extremely cozy.
What I miss? Going out to go shopping. I miss couponing! And, I wish I could be stocking up on baby clothes and fun stuff at our nearby thrift stores.
What I'm looking forward to? Our next OB appointment is Thursday. As always, I can't wait to hear baby's heartbeat. I'm also excited about some crafty projects I'll be finishing up. Look out for future blog posts about those!
Here's the 31 week bump!
No comments:
Post a Comment