Total weight gain? +1 pound! I'm on the right track!
How big is baby? It's an inch-long grape!
Maternity clothes? Just the belly band still. Today, though, I went through 3 outfits before I made it out the door for work. I ended up in a high waisted skirt that kept trying to move up to the narrower part of my waist all day.
Sleep? All I can say is, "is it nap time yet?!" I feel like I could easily become narcoleptic!
Best moment of the week? Mother's Day! I got a sweet Mommy-to-Be card from Jocelyn, adorable baby moccassins from Sue, some Mommy-to-be texts, and a steamer mop from Ryan (to keep the tile floors squeaky clean for our future scooter).
Funny moment of the week? Today during work, Jocelyn and I were on a walk and while we were crossing the street a bus started rolling forward. She jumped between the bus and me with her arms spread out as if she would actually stop the bus from hitting us if it so desired. When we got on the sidewalk, I turned to her and said, "if you blocked a bus for me, you'd have instant Godmother status!" She blocked cars for me the rest of the day!
Symptoms? My skin hurts; I just feel kind of tender and tingly all over. My head spins whenever I stand from laying or even slouching, I have heartburn, and I'm still a bit gassy!
What I miss? Being able to function after work! I get home, sit down, and that's the end of the day. Poor Ryan's probably beginning to miss my cooking!
What I'm looking forward to? Our first appointment with the obstetrician a week from today! We should be able to hear the heartbeat!!
No comments:
Post a Comment