- holiday decorations! People put a lot of time, money, and effort into making their homes beautiful. Growing up, our home was always cozy and comfortable-- we always had a well-stocked fridge, something freshly baked, lots of blankets, and fun decorations. I think holiday decor and fragrances make a cozy home even more inviting and it's nice to have a change of scenery indoors as the seasons change outdoors.
- Ryan's job. It's his job that really keeps a roof over our heads, a car in our garage, and the bills paid. It's not often that you find people our age who have spent their whole career growing within one company. I'm proud of how much he's grown and the respect he has earned.
- blenders. We love smoothies in this family-- it's one of the easiest ways to get fresh veggies, by drinking them blended with fruit! We use our blender more than any other small appliance. One day, I hope to have a vitamix, but for now I'm grateful for the little blender we have.
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
November Gratitude: Day 18
Today, I am grateful for:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment