Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Ring

We have an engagement ring! It will actually be my engagement ring and wedding band and it's a perfect symbol of us: a beautiful white gold band with seven channel-set princess-cut diamonds to represent our first seven years together. It's awesome! I love it so much and I love wearing it! Since it will be my only ring, I'm currently wearing it on my right hand and will switch it to my left hand during the ceremony. This makes our engagement even more real! I love love love my ring!!

Sorry no pics! You'll just have to see it when you see me!

4 comments:

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Johnson Family 5 said...

so that deleted comments was me..i was still signed into a client's blog...oops!

What?! We want pictures for those of us that probably won't be seeing you! Congrats again Renee!!!

HisWifeTheirMom said...

I am so, super excited for you guys! :)

Moore Family said...

I can't wait to see it in person!