Saturday, January 30, 2010

Quick Pasta

This is a quick, vegetarian, pasta recipe I threw together last night that filled us up and tasted delicious. It's easy to make and the ingredients are all things I normally keep in the fridge and pantry.

1 box of noodles (I used elbow)
1 cup olive oil
4 cloves of garlic, diced
1 cup marinated artichokes, chopped
1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
1 tbsp dried basil or 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
salt
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese

Prepare the pasta as directed. While the pasta cooks, heat the olive oil in a smallish saute pan on medium-low heat. Add the garlic and stir frequently until just browned. Add tomatoes, artichokes, basil, and a pinch of salt, and heat through. Drain pasta. Toss oil and veggie mixture with pasta. Sprinkle a generous amount of Parmesan on each serving. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jeff and Jacque said...

That sounds absolutely delicious!!