This week has been much easier than last week! Tomorrow marks two weeks of being here! Can you believe it? Ryan seems to be getting used to work and it's really nice to have him home at a decent time. I was used to him leaving earlier and getting home much later as a store manager but at this level, he gets to be a normal person! I love it!
Now that things have settled down, I have been able to start looking for work. I updated my resume and sent it to the company that is helping with my search and I started to bookmark job opportunities on a couple of university websites. I also plan on looking into museum jobs in the next couple of days. As soon as I get my resume back with the critique, I will be able to actually apply for jobs! I have to admit though, it has been pretty fun being a "housegirlfriend" in the meantime!
1 comment:
Museums yay!
Post a Comment