We left our condo in Rancho early this morning after I rushed to clean our bathroom, finish packing, and throw our sheets and towels in the wash that we were leaving for Courtny... while Ryan enjoyed one last glass of Scotch with Dennis. We flew out of Long Beach, which seems to be more like a mobile home park than an airport (especially with the bird hopping around inside the terminal), but were so glad we did because we were able to fly Jet Blue! Ryan was more comfortable on this flight than he has probably been since childhood! He was actually able to extend his legs out in front of him rather than crowding my space (which he only did slightly this time just because he likes too). It was such a comfortable flight and I loved being able to catch up on some of my favorite shows on MTV and Bravo!
We took off a little late and ended up arriving a little late so we didn't have enough time to run to Target like we hoped, but we picked a really nice hotel again and our dinner in the restaurant here was delicious! Tomorrow will be a busy day! We're picking up our keys in the morning and will spend probably all day tomorrow shopping for stuff we will need until our furniture arrives: air mattress, bedding, towels, paper plates, toilet paper, soap, etc... Tomorrow will be FUN!! Our adventure has begun!
3 comments:
We're so excited for you guys! I love that we all got blogs..its a great way to keep up on the little and big stories in life. I hope you guys have a fabulous day shopping tomorrow, and know that I miss you like crazy already!!! Lots of love from California!!!!!!
Man...only if you were like 20 minutes away...I have an extra set of pots and pans, air matress, can openers, phone...all the essentials that I stick in my "fast shippment" or "open first essentials" box for every move. We have moved a few..(or 7 times) cant you tell?
Send pics when you get settled in (we still aren't...lol)
((hugs))
Sounds like so much fun!!! We miss you tons already!!! We need to figure out the best time to visit! Figure out that busy schedule of yours!
Post a Comment