Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cookie Challenge

Last week, my friend Bryana stopped by for a visit after work and totally made my day. It was the perfect day to visit because it was gloomy out and Ryan was working late. She stayed for a couple of hours and during the course of the visit, we talked about baking which is something we both enjoy. She noticed a container of 100 cookie cutters on my shelf and became really intrigued.



Ryan commented that the cookie cutters were a waste of space because we'd had them for over a year and I never used them. Challenge accepted! Bryana came up with the idea to make a batch of cookies using every cookie cutter. I thought that was a perfect idea and invited her to come back that Saturday to bake 100 cookies with me while my friend Jacque was here as well.

Thanks to Bryana and Jacque, I get to keep my cookie cutters! Here is some of our evidence.





By the way, Ryan thinks the duck shaped cookies taste the best.

No comments: