Just an ordinary 3-ring binder, and very full as you can already see.
I keep my shopping lists and sales ads for that week in the front pocket. My lists are in envelopes with the coupons I intend to use already in the envelopes. I take my binder into the store though, because you never know what you might find! Today, for example, I found frozen pizzas on clearance at Walgreen for 74 cents. I had a coupon for $1 off that brand of pizza! What does that mean for me? Free pizza for Ryan to "cook" for himself this weekend while I'm away!
I keep the coupon policies for my regular stores in the back pocket.
My sections are separated by divider stickers. They're easily adjustable and don't take any extra space in the binder.
In addition to coupons, I keep all of my member/rewards cards here instead of my wallet or planner.
All my gift cards, too!
And, punch cards!
Having sections for your favorite stores makes it easy to keep your gift cards, extra care bucks, register rewards, and very store specific coupons organized.
This picture is of my snack section and shows some good examples of your typical coupons and a typical section: the CVS coupon is a store coupon and can be combined with a manufacturer coupon for an awesome deal; the coupons down the middle row are all internet coupons and in this case all manufacturer coupons; the coupons on the bottom left are from the Sunday paper; and the coupons for the chips and pretzels are peelies, they were peeled off of chips and pretzels in the store.
I take this with me whenever I shop, because you never know what you might find! Right now, it fits perfectly into one of my regular reusable shopping bags. Once I'm in the store, I put all my shopping bags in the child seat and lay my binder across the bags. You can also buckle the child safety belt and place the binder on top of the belt!
Thoughts or feedback? Are you inspired? What would you do differently?
1 comment:
You are way to organized my friend! I need to graduate my coupon box to a binder. Mom says it's way easier to see things. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment