We didn't have too eventful of a week. Last Sunday, "Lost" ended... holy moly! We were dedicated followers from season one and were pretty satisfied with the series finale. My softball team lost again... I think it's our 5th loss in a row! Nevertheless, we probably have the most spirit of any team in our league and we always have fun! We wore our Tree Slugger shirts and really looked like a team! I got to see "Sex and the City 2" with some of my new friends and it was as fabulous and cheesy as I expected it would be. It was so nice to see it with such fun girls!
The highlight of the week was definitely today. Following a morning walk to the farmer's market and Whole Foods, we headed to the Pentagon City Mall and I bought Ryan's wedding ring! We checked out a few different places and at our last stop, found the perfect ring in the perfect size! I cannot wait to place it on his finger during our wedding ceremony!
Only 13 weeks left until our wedding! Time is just flying by! There is so much to look forward too this summer, we know it will continue to fly on by! In two weeks, we may take a trip up to New York for Ryan's grandma's birthday; in four weeks, Ryan may go camping while our apartment is taken over by all of my east coast girls; in eight weeks, I'll be flying out to California for my bridal shower and bachelorette party; in ten weeks, Ryan will be in Vegas for his bachelor party; and then, in thirteen weeks, we'll be married!!
No comments:
Post a Comment