A few weeks ago, we noticed a bird couple staking out our balcony. The second time I saw them I thought they must be looking for a nesting place. I was right! Mama bird planted herself in my dried out peppermint pot right outside our bedroom window! She hasn't moved for 3 days! We're looking forward to the babies! Ryan thinks they will be loud, but I think they will be cute and that's a good substitute for loud! Anyone know what kind of bird she is?
We're excited it's Easter! It's our second major holiday alone! It's still crazy to think we're on our second round of holidays in Maryland and it's spring again! We got a little more into the season this year with a cute homemade wreath.
Cooking this year is going to be a bit harder than last year because my back is really sore! I have an allergy to anti-fungal medications when taken internally, and I recently started eating really raw honey to fight my allergy to things growing in nature because, out here, we are surrounded by stuff that grows!
I know you probably can't tell, but those are my skinny jeans paired with a jacket that didn't fit when I bought it and it now closes comfortably! That's right... I've lost 18 pounds since New Year's!
Apparently really raw honey, the kind with pollen bits and everything, is naturally anti-fungal and the day after I started eating it, I got really sick! Nauseous, dizzy, stomach ache and stiff muscles and bones are not a fun combination!
Despite that, today we're feasting on a chicken, mashed sweet potatoes, asparagus, maybe some stuffing, deviled eggs, and strawberry shortcake!
Happy Easter everyone!
1 comment:
So not fair! You totally got me! I was all "yeahhh, maybe another ADPi legacy!!" BOO for tricking me...
Post a Comment