Sunday, November 9, 2008

I Suck!

I suck at blogging lately! So many awesome things have been going on and I have just been so busy because of it all! I promise a blog (or five or six) soon about everything! Here's a preview:

New Job!

Amber's Visit!

Ray's Visit!

Elections!

Ali's Visit!

And maybe more, depending on when I have time to actually write them! Please stay tuned!!

1 comment:

HisWifeTheirMom said...

Yay! I have been waiting to see if you can help open my eyes to more of the positive side of Obama. ;) As you know, I crawled out of my political shell and feel like I stirred up someones emotions (even though they voted my party) when in fact I was just stating my opinion.

I'm waiting my friend. I have chosen to be optimistic now. I'm counting on you to put my mind at rest with this whole topic.