Thursday, August 28, 2008

Schedule for the rest of vacation

28: Sunshine, Ryan's Fantasy Football Draft Party, Renee's having dinner with Krystal and Devon
29: Sunshine and lots of friends visiting at the beach house
30: We extended the beach house and we don't have a car, so please visit!
31: Ryan in the sunshine and Renee at Glen Ivy with Katie, Ali, and Amb! (As long as I can figure out how to get there!)

September
1: Last full day at the beach house! Time to get those last freckles!!
2: Check out of the beach house... sadness
3: Hang out with Mom and Dani- YAY!
4: Disneyland with Amber and whoever else is available!
5: L.A. County Fair!
6: Gallery opening at Fringe
7: Fly back to Maryland... boo.

Free time available: Sept 2nd afternoon and evening, Sept 5th during the day, Sept 6th during the day... that's it!

1 comment:

Moore Family said...

I can pick you up on Sunday...and I was thinking maybe I can take you back and stay the night and hang out Monday morning til like noon or 1? Then I have to head back for Zach's B-day party at 2 in Riverside. Maybe we can do dinner at Wabi Sabi on the 2nd or 3rd? I would do Disneyland in the evening on Thursday, but I have back to school night til 7 :(